May 13, 2020
Are you a real estate agent or
builder struggling to market real estate properties after the virus
outbreak? Looking for some creative marketing solutions to
rejuvenate your business activity?
Our guest for today,
Travis Thom, Elevated Marketing REM is a Facebook expert
who specializes in real estate.
In this episode, Travis
joins Oliver to reveal how you can set up and promote a
virtual open house using Facebook ads. You will learn how to build
audiences, garner engagement, leverage Facebook Lives, and then
retarget your warm audiences.
This show is full of actionable
tips guaranteed to help you stand out in a tough market. We hope
you enjoy this show!
– What exactly is a virtual open house?
– Plummeting Facebook ad costs due to the virus
– Step-by-step workflow for setting up and promoting a virtual open
– Retargeting strategies for reaching out to your warm
– Using Facebook Live to generate leads
– Travis shares how he first started using this strategy a
year-and-a half back
– Validation – how Travis used this strategy to sell $600K houses
in a single week
– How to use Facebook ads to promote an open house
– Leveraging Facebook Lives
– How to brand your Facebook Lives
– Converting your Lives to video view ads
– How to accurately gauge the lead’s intent
– Tools required to shoot an open house
– How to pull in organic AND paid traffic for your virtual open
– Best practices for shooting an engaging Facebook Live
– How to send out a Facebook Live to your mailing
– Recommended tools for creating Facebook creatives
– Using Facebook images that maximize engagement
– Why creating an engagement ad is way better than boosting your
– What is the ideal daily ad-spend and audience size?
– Will your quality of leads deteriorate if your audience size is
– Will your ad costs go up if your audience is niche and really
– Typically, for how long do you need to run your Facebook ads for
an event like a virtual open house?
– How many people can you expect to attend your open house after
running a digital marketing campaign?
- Retargeting strategies for reaching out to your warm
- 01:04:35 – Can you target a wide audience using
zero targeting on Facebook?
- 01:05:21 – Is Facebook’s AI powerful enough to
- 01:08:22 – Is Facebook really spying on
- 01:12:45 – How to repurpose your content to
generate multiple touch points with a leads
- 01:12:45 – Creating blog posts from
- 01:15:39 – Creating content for HGTV and
- 01:17:28 – Can digital marketing help other
businesses that are badly impacted by the virus
“So right now, we're seeing
throughout most of Facebook, it's like about a 50% surge of
traffic. We have not seen this kind of explosion in a long time. So
there's a ton of eyeballs on Facebook. And so what that equates to
in terms of ads and ad spend right now is that Facebook ads are
almost on sale”.
“In marketing closing the
gap is really the name of the game”.
“If you want people to click
on it and respond to the event, then you really need to tap into
the Facebook ad manager and choose engagement as the
“As real estate
professionals can now use data to target homeowners and sellers and
buyers to a degree that no one's ever been able to do in human