May 28, 2020
How can you pivot your digital
marketing strategy in the wake of the coronavirus? What tips and
tricks can you utilize to give your business more visibility and
generate more leads in these trying times?
Our guest for today,
John Lincoln is the CEO and Founder of Ignite Visibility.
In today’s show, John goes down
the rabbit hole and discusses a bunch of marketing strategies
guaranteed to give you the competitive edge. From lead generation
to follow-up, we share how you can communicate effectively with
your prospects and bump up your conversions.
Tools discussed in today’s show
include YouTube ads, Facebook ads, HARO, Google Search Console and
much, much more....
We hope you enjoy this
– How to pivot your marketing response in the wake of
– Communication and risk reversal
– Will your marketing be perceived as too “salesy” give the current
– John explains how to leverage HARO (Help a Reporter Out) for
- How to make the perfect pitch on HARO
– “Digital” refresh strategy for real estate
- How to build an online business model to acquire and retarget
leads in the real estate niche
– How to follow up with leads who show intent
– YouTube ads vs. Facebook ads – which is the best option for real
– Typically, how long should it take you to set up a YouTube
– Do unedited ads shot on iPhone work better on
– How to set up an ad campaign in YouTube
– Lead generation strategies for real estate marketers
– How has the COVID-19 outbreak affected ad spend?
– Web scraping as a tool for lead prospecting
– Best practices for marketing success on LinkedIn
– How to leverage LinkedIn groups to further engagement
– Is the demographic on LinkedIn more suitable for real estate
– Should you come up with a new offer than is more aligned with the
– Creative ideas for virtual networking
– Check out our previous show with Travis Thom and learn how to
conduct virtual open houses
– How to (efficiently) shoot a video on YouTube and gain maximum
– How to optimize your YouTube videos for SEO
– Can you use infographics to market your offer?
– What about evergreen webinars? Are they still a good tool for
real estate marketing?
- 01:01:44 – John shares a quick synopsis of his
book, “The Forecaster Method”
- 01:05:27 – Latest SEO updates that you should
be aware of
- 01:10:17 – Does your domain name matter? Will a
“.com” domain name manage to pull in more traffic?
- 01:12:11 – How can you determine you page load
“Just go from the gut. Tell
what you really feel and be authentic. Try to get real specific
with the audiences and scale out”
“We went into all the
industries that were doing well and we doubled our media spend and
we're able to make up almost all the revenue lost. We actually
ended up having our biggest month”.
“So, what's that one main
topic...that one main term, and then create more and more videos
around it and just keep on growing your authority around that