Nov 24, 2020
How to Use
Creative Investing Strategies to Turbocharge your Real Estate
Portfolio ft. Cody Sperber, Founder, Clever Investor & 100
Million Academy on Founders Club
Are you waiting with cash on the
sidelines so that you can re-enter the markets after a steep
correction? Do you think that the real estate market has peaked and
good deals have totally dried up?
Our guest for today, Cody
Sperber is the founder of Clever Investor and 100 Million Academy. In today’s show, Cody shares some creative
financing strategies that can help you earn great returns from real
estate – even in the current climate.
Virtual real estate wholesaling,
“subject-to” deals, wraparound mortgages…Cody walks us through
these any many more real estate investing strategies in today’s
Additionally, you will learn
how, in the wake of COVID, Cody is strategizing to build a giant
money machine by investing in small rentals. We wrap up this show
by sharing some great apps for making data-driven investing
We hope you enjoy this
– Cody’s background information
– Virtual Real Estate Wholesale? What’s that? Cody explains in
– Expert tips for taking your Instagram game to the next
– How often should you post on Instagram?
– Is it a good idea to add long captions to a post?
– Advantages of having 10,000 followers on Instagram
– Typically, how much does it cost for a large group to give you a
– Building engagement and creating raving fans
– Recommended app for creating captions on Instagram
– What has COVID impacted the real estate market as a whole? Cody
shares some great insights
– After a 10-year bull run, are the real estate markets set for a
– In the current scenario, is Cody coming across motivated sellers
who are eager to cash out?
– Example of a creative financing deal that Cody strikes on a
– Are rental rates in working-class neighborhoods prone to
– Some little-know creative financing strategies
– Subject-To vs. Wraparound mortgage – what the pros and cons of
each investing strategy?
– What is an “all-inclusive contract for deed”?
– Cody shares how he has evolved his investing strategy in the wake
– Building a giant money machine by investing in small
– How can you learn more about these creative financing
– What advice did Cody’s mentor give him – that he follows to this
– Cody shares his favorite apps
– How to leverage app/software for following up with your investors
and striking a deal
– Making data-driven decisions for evaluating home-owner finances
and making smart investing decisions
- 01:00:48 – Looking back, is there anything that
Cody wishes he could have done differently?
“With the money
game-changing right now, I believe there's going to be the largest
transfer of wealth we've ever seen. Ever.”
“I don't have a money
problem. I have a creativity problem. I have a problem thinking so
traditionally that I couldn't get out of my own
“You got to create a success
habit of getting out of the education world as fast as possible
through active deal-making. You'll learn through screwing stuff
“You start a business, you
hire 10 people. If we can get 100,000 entrepreneurs to start a
business, and they all hire 10 people, it gets a lot better,
Clever Skip Tracing
100 Million Academy