Aug 6, 2020
Are you late to the social media
game? Struggling with the intense competition, and looking for some
expert tips to build an monetize all that traffic?
Our guest for today, Zach Benson
is the CEO and Founder of Assistagram, an Instagram marketing agency. Zach’s agency
can help you build up a sizeable Instagram following in a passive,
In this episode, Zach
joins Oliver to reveal some little known-marketing
strategies guaranteed to boost your visibility on Instagram. Are
you better off purchasing an established Instagram group? Or should
you attempt to build a group from scratch? How can you network with
other influencers and leverage their followings to build up your
own loyal fan base? What can you expect to charge per paid post?
And is it possible to barter marketing services with free hotel
This show is full of actionable
tips guaranteed to help you out. We hope you enjoy this
– Zach’s background information
– The book the INSPIRED Zach to give back to society
– What was Zach’s biggest takeaway after devoting a year of his
life to social service?
– Zach struggle to find his birth parents and get in touch with his
– A back injury cuts short Zach’s dancing career
– With no plan B in sight, Zach decides to invest his last $10,000
in an Instagram account
– Rationale for purchasing an Instagram account
– Using Instagram marketing to get 800 FREE nights at some of the
world’s most luxurious properties!
– Zach explains his modus operandi
– Buying an Instagram account vs. Building one from scratch – which
is the better option for you?
– How can you find a lucrative Instagram account to invest
– Should you pay thousands of dollars for an Instagram
account? What are the different deals you can structure to
– Leveraging Instagram for real estate marketing
– Will you see a major dip in follower after going for a content
– How to generate advertising revenues from your Instagram account
through paid posts
– How many accounts does Zach typically review before zeroing in on
a winning one?
– Expert strategies to grow your follower base once you buy an
–Typically, how much will you end up paying for putting up a paid
post on a popular Instagram account?
- 33:45 – Diversification is the key to
– How is Zach helping Russell Bronson market his company, Click
– Is Instagram an effective platform for building up your brand
– Should you use any automation tools for your Instagram
– Personal pages vs. Business page – which is the better option for
– Should you outsource the management of your Instagram account to
– How can Zach’s agency, Assistagram help you and your
– How much Zach charge for his services?
– Does Zach guarantee growth? What can you expect once you sign
– Great bang for the buck; how an Instagram account can help you
build you brand visibility
– Does Zach and his team broker Instagram account
– Currently, what kind of content is getting the best engagement on
– How did Zach first discover that it was possible to barter his
services for free hotel stays?
– What kind of deliverables does Zach offer when bartering his
services for a free hotel stay?
– How big of an account do you need before can get hotels
interested in your barter services?
- 01:05:30 – One thing that Zach wish he knew
“Treat everyone as an
important human being and just see them for where they're
“You never know what's going
on in somebody's life. You never know what their story is, what
battle they're going through, until you sit down. You talk to
“Keep doing that. Keep
growing and keep monetizing it. And then use it to get whatever you
want, whether it's like suits, or like new equipment or new gear,
nice restaurants or hotels. Like there's a lot of things that you
can use it for”.
“The key is, is that once
you buy an account, you network with other people who have bigger
accounts than you”.